Ventilation Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
The Importance of Balancing
The goal of a ventilation system is to balance the exchange of the home’s stale air with fresh outside air while recovering as much of the heating or cooling energy as possible. Should the supply air stream coming in be stronger than the return air going out — or vice versa — it can have a negative impact on the home and the people living inside.
Too much positive pressure (stronger air coming in) can lead to the cracking of walls or freezing of locks, while too much negative pressure (stronger air going out) can lead to mold and air quality issues. Having a properly balanced ventilation system is also required to meet home building codes.
NEW TrueFRESH Balanced Ventilation Systems
Both a breeze to install and a breeze to balance, Honeywell’s Balanced Ventilation Systems greatly simplify ventilation. They eliminate the need for overhead ducting and balance without adjusting dampers. It all adds up to a shortened installation process that helps you make more profit per job. Available in Heat Recovery Ventilation and Energy Recovery Ventilation models.
- Removable duct collars — easy connection without overhead ducting
- Adjustable hanging straps — easy to raise, lower and level the unit into place
- Streamlined, lightweight design — easy to lift, hang and fit in more applications
- Balances without adjusting dampers — simplified balancing
- Meets ASHRAE 62.2 standards
- ENERGY STAR® Rated — for HRV models in Canada
- Centralized wiring and speed control
- Customized product labels
- 5-Year Warranty
|VNT5150H1000||150 CFM Heat Recovery Ventilation System|
|VNT5150E1000||150 CFM Energy Recovery Ventilation System|
|VNT5200H1000||200 CFM Heat Recovery Ventilation System|
|VNT5200E1000||200 CFM Energy Recovery Ventilation System|